How We Work
Each Project is Unique...
- Short term projects (requiring 2 weeks or less) can be quoted on a flat fee basis.
- Larger more long-range assignments may require an hourly basis of compensation.
- Depending upon your needs, some projects will be for copy only while others will include the full development of graphics & illustrations.
- All projects include two rounds of revision per invoice. Additional revisions may be rendered at a pre-arranged hourly rate.
- After work has begun, if a project takes a change in direction then this does not constitute a "revision" & will require a recalculation of our fee.
- If a project is killed at any phase during its completion, then W/Inc. is entitled to hourly wage up until the point of notification. If killed after completion, then we are entitled to full payment of our agreed invoice.
- We reserve the right to a 50% overage on all "Rush Jobs" (brought on a Thursday or later & requiring a Monday deadline).
We look forward to working with you…
“I found your professionalism to be beyond reproach,
and your dedication to be far and beyond the call of duty.
I’d like to offer you my highest recommendation and would say to any
considering your services that they’d be absolutely crazy not to give you a shot.
I can guarantee they’ll be more than pleased. Thank you.”
- Michael J. Cobb. President, TDS Inc.